Tuesday, January 8, 2008

HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR

Well it has been a busy start to the New Year. We are doing great and loving staying at home with Sophia. I will admit it is taking a bit of getting used too. I have worked for so long and my cell phone has been sooo quiet, with out the work calls. Don't get me wrong it has still rang with work calls even though, I am not working. Sophia is loving that her mommy is at home. We are becoming regulars at story time and senior shopping discount days, compliments of nona and papa. I have become a great coupon cutter and baker, play date arranger and most of all receiver of more hugs and kisses than I have ever gotten before. So the New Year is treating us good. Frank is still working nights and it sucks. But staying home is giving us more family time. And that is a great thing.
We are planning a trip to visit my dad aka Bob in Feb. and maybe March for Grandma G's birthday party. HOpe everyone is having a great new year.
I would also like to apologize for not responding to comments over November and December. It was a bit crazy at the store.... SOme new bloggers left comments thank you so much and please leave more so I can visit your blogs.

I am need to update my Christmas photo's. Last time I tried, well something went hay wire. I will work on it this week.
Em if you read this I cannot post a comment on your blog. Call me or e-mail me please...

1 comment:

Torismom said...

Gotcha, I'll try to call you tonight, things are crazy here too! What email address are you logging into for my blog? That might be the issue.