Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Peanut, Peanut Butter & Jelly

First you spread the peanut butter and then the jelly...
My favorite part taking a bite of my masterpiece...

Sophia's favorite food is sushi rolls (aka peanut butter and jelly cut up in little rolls) The other day she came up to me and ask if she could make herself a sandwich. I told her, I would and she informed me she could do it all by herself. So here are a few pictures of Sophie making PB&J..


Well, my little artist! Crayola color wonder finger paint, Sophie and the dog what do you get when you put them together... Beautiful artwork stuck to my new painted walls. Oh I should have taken a picture. I was getting ready for a get together at my house and I was vacumming. When Frank asked me if I had Sophie's artwork stuck to the entry hall wall for a reason. I know, I looked at him like what are you talking about. Their you have it my daughter's beautiful art work on my walls. Should of I gotten mad or upset? Maybe but you know what, instead I laughed and thought how lucky, I am to be able to witness the innocence of my child.

No comments: