Monday, January 14, 2008

For Stella and John...







Christmas morning at our house...


Stylin Grandpa John's hair with her new princess hair dryer...

Wild Child

I am sure more people read my blog than I realize. For certain, I know Stella reads my blog everyday for a Sophie fix. When they are at their house in KY we go over to their house at least once a day, sometimes, I am afraid they may get sick of seeing us. My Sophie adores them and most important they adore her too. So Stella after waiting so patiently, here are the pictures you have been waiting for. LOL





Today, I took Sophie to the doctor she is sick with a bad cold or virual infection. We are watching her to make sure it does not get any worse. She is feeling a bit better. I am dragging today, since Sophie was up most of the night coughing with a fewer. Hopefully, tonight will be better.


1 comment:

Torismom said...

AWWW poor Sophie! If it makes her feel any better I have been sick with sinus all week! I check your blog everyday for my sophie fix too! I can't wait to se you guys, we have GOT to get our crap together, lol. I am off this Friday and Monday.....