Sunday, January 13, 2008

My husband will kill me for blogging this picture.. This has to be a f.f.f. Looking for the presents. Christmas Eve a.m.
Unwrapping from mimi and bob...
Children's Mass


I hope everyone is having a great New Year. The L family is doing well. I am officially a stay at home mommy and loving every minute of it. I will admit it has taken some adjusting. I have been with my job for four years and the pace of staying at home is taking some adjusting. We are doing well with a night time routine, but need some improvement in the day time area. I have not ventured out of bed real early lately... If you walked in my house today, you would think, I am never home. This week, we are getting on a schedule. We are having a lot of fun with play dates and toddler time at the local book store. Sophie is currently sick. I am going to take her to the doctor tomorrow. She is having some troubles breathing and coughing. Poor baby. Tonight she said mommy, I am not feeling real well. Poor kid.


The cowboys lost, poor Frank. He is a die hard cowboy fan....


We (Frank) is wall papering the bathroom it looks so good. I should have taken a before picture. Oh and one last thing we are getting a dog. Aunt Rita has found us a dog it is dotson. I am sure I spelled that wrong. We are hoping she will travel Saturday and arrive Sunday. Sophie is excited. We will now have three cats, one dog, one fish, a mother mother in law and sophie is saving her money for a bird. Uggh I am turning into Mandy.... lol girl...



I am finally posting some holiday pics. I hope everyone enjoys. I will post more tomorrow..


My stay at home mommy bloggers any suggestions on good routines please forward your help...





No comments: