Sunday, January 27, 2008

When you come to our house, we will greet you with merlot

What a busy weekend. Since Angie's mom took ill we did not go to Charlotte. Instead, I got a wild hair and recruited Frank and mom in assisting with painting the entry way and hall. (Guess what color the entry way is) yes Merlot. We will greet you with merlot... Beautiful.. I am so happy with my color choice. The wall looks like red leather. The hall is painted a heavy cream and also looks so nice. Home improvements done, dinning room, entry way, hall, accent wall in living room, bathroom and our bedroom. Yet to do, living room, kitchen and Mimi room.
We are counting the days before we head to Illinois to visit Bob. I am so excited, Fern and the girls, not sure if Tom is coming with them, will becoming down to have lunch with us. Fern is my goodness, I have no idea third counsin on my grandpa's side. She is an amazing lady. She has three biological girls and when they started high school she adopted Colene and Ashlee. Fern has been so supported to us during Sophia's adoption, she has no idea how nice it was to talk to someone in the family whom had adopted before. It will be such a treat to have lunch with her family....

Sophia went with her dad today to the book store for Winnie Pooh story hour with a special appearance from the bear. She mad a cute valentine for me. I will keep it forever..

I hope everyone had a great weekend..

No comments: