Sunday, January 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI: ANOTHER GREAT YEAR...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI!





IT HAS BEEN A GREAT YEAR..




This morning we went out to breakfast at Ramsey's. Thank you Bob for a great brunch, wish you were here with us...




Mimi went to work, Frank, Sophie and I went to Fresh Market bought a cake and took it to her work for her Birthday. I was (being the key word) going to make her favorite dish Penne Ala Vodka (lost my rec. if anyone has it please forward) So we went to Chili's instead. Sophie had a great time, when the waiter brought the desert. Carmel, hotfudge ice cream Sundae! Sophie ate majority of it by herself. Boy what a mess.



We had a wonderful time as we always do when we go out.



Thank you mom for everything you do for us. You are more appreciated then you will ever know..






xoxoxo



Frank and Aut

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Hey - sorry, I did not see your comment until late tonight!!! And, I don't have an e-mail for you now! So, e-mail me at ramair421 at yahoo dot com :)