Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Watch Out NC Here We Come

We are going on a road tripppp.. Yahoo... 2 adults, 2 toddlers and a 8 year old. Should make for interesting 6 hour probably like 8 after all the potty stops trip... Angie thank you for inviting us, I am in count down mode. I will post pictures and stories when we get back.
The puppy is doing great. Spoiled Rotten is what we should have named her. She gets really jealous when Sophie plays with anything but her.
The cats are adjusting well. I had the two cats and dog sitting together earlier, how I did it the good ole American way...
Food!
Mimi is still here, kept saying if we get a dog she was moving out. Well it didn't work guess we better get a mouse. ( I am only joking) My mom is a great help and we love having her here!

No comments: