Friday, January 18, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday & A Shout Out

Uncle Brian, Auntie Rita and Sophie


This is one of my f.f.f.!

I love it because it shows how much our lives circle around this sweet little girl in our life. The photo was taken in Fort Worth last April at my sister in laws wedding. Brain (her husband was giving a toast and Miss Sophie runs right up to her Auntie Rita). Of course, I was up chasing her and Aunt Rita grabbed her and everyone proceeded with the toast.



Today, I spent most of the day cleaning the basement, still have alot left to do, but I am getting their. Sophie is still fascinated with the cat food dish and water dish. All of sudden, this has sparked her interest. I found a plastic peep swimming in the water dish today. I took a photo and will down load tomorrow.

I would also like to Shout WELCOME Home Corey and Sarah.... Whew what a long process! Home safe and sound... LOL of to your family...

No comments: