Sunday, December 30, 2007

Holiday Update

What a wonderful holiday we had this year. The twenty third, I came home to work and was greeted by a lovely package from my sister in law a santa cookie jar and for Sophia a chucke cheese gift card. She was thirlled. Christmas Eve we woke up and had presents from Frank and I and my parents. It was a great way to split up all the gifts, Sophie receives. After presents, we went to Chucke Cheese and guess what we were the only family their. It was great. My dad and I played ski ball and Sophie enjoyed the place to her self. I ran to Chritfields to find olive nut for sandwiches and ran home to get ready for children's mass. Of course, I forgot Sophia';s wings sitting in the entry way of the house. oops. Mass was great, a bit noisy, but great. Nona and papa met us a church and saved us seats, because we used to be on time people, but not anymore. Christmas eve dinner was yummy, we had soup and sandwiches. We went home and started to prepare for Christmas Day. Frank always makes egg casserole and hashbrown casserole for x-mas day and stella and John come over around 7:00 a.m. to join the fun. This year, we were excited that Nona and Papa came also. Sophia was pleasantly surprised. She ran down the hall and stopped when she saw the tree. When she discovered sky wishes, she jumped up and down.What a great morning. We are blessed to have such a great family.
Around 2:00 we went to Franks moms for a yummy feast of ham and all the fixings. We missed Rita, Brian and the kids and hoping next year they will be able to join us. My camera is upstairs and I have so many pics to down load. I
Many of you know, my husband and I made the choice that I would stay home for awhile. My last official week was Friday. It was sad to say goodbye after four years, but I have to say for being home two days, I have gotten a heck of lot of organizing done. Still alot left, but getting their. I will go back to assist with inventory on the tenth. I hope everyone has a great new year.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hi! You contacted me previously about getting a blog makeover, and I am just wondering if you are still interested. If so, details are on my blog at http://madebynikki.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Nikki