Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh Christmas is passing me by!

Miss Ham 2007!


Grandpa John's Angel:

Mother, as hse calls me when she is done, I have had enough...

I have been a bad blogger lately and most of you know, I work at the world's greatest toy store, so hint the reason, I have not blogged.


I would like my friend Robin, her mom and family to know, I just read your blog and my family is sorry for your lost and sending prayers your way.


Second: Em are you still talking to me. What a horrible friend, I am! washed my phone (hint ot anyone who has given your number to me) please resend it, yes I washed my brand new cell phone. Three days after my great asst. programed it, sonce I bitched about it long enough and kept handing all the numbers I did not recognize to her.




Sophia news:



She can say her abc's missing h and I but hey she is doing well...

She counts pretty well thanks to nona and papa's ten little indians song.

She is mocks everything I say.

Potty training is at a stand still... Long story and we will start fresh in 08!

She is a happy loving child!

We had a sad loss Gomer died the fish. He had a good 9

month life for a gold fish. We are going to buy gomer's brother.

BaBa Bunny was MIA for almost two weeks and Fern I cannot get a hold of Beryl.. Ba Ba was a gift from my grandpa's counsin and Sophie was given baba in the hotel lobby at the marriott. Love at first sight. What a long 2 weeks with out the rabbit. We found him in my pillow case. After tearing the house apart for week and half, we found the rabbit.

2 comments:

Torismom said...

Yeah! sophie news!

My number is 937-667-5087...we WILL be getting together soon!

Robyn said...

Thank you for the prayers for my family. We greatly appreciate them. The pics of Sophia are beautiful!! We'll have to get the girls together for a playdate soon!!

Robyn