Tuesday, November 27, 2007

SOPHIA'S TURKEY DAY!

my dad (larry) aka Bob; me, sophie, Frank, and mimi (mom)

I am innocent!


I love this candy....

I am officially on a sugar high...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey Day. I was concerned that Frank would have to work, but all is well, he was able to spend the day with us. Everyone slept in. Sarah called and told me about the big sale at K-mart, so I ran over real quick and found something for Frank for Christmas. The Family tradition since 2004 is to go the Campbell House for Lunch. Very good as usual. Sophia found the cakes and candies and well it was holiday, so she enjoyed. We went home watched football and yes went through the black friday ads. Of course, I was at work at 3:00 a.m. so Frank and my dad was my black friday shoppers out with a list.



First, Emily what is that on your blog about yeah Tenn. Hello! lol



Second. Julia, I can not post a comment on your blog for some reason, yes send me tickets.


Corey, I am thinking of your family everyday. You are all in my prayers.




Krystal you are a brave women. I saw you black friday. My hat goes off to you girlfriend.



Third:




Uggh is getting christmas pictures really this difficult. To the lady at sears. Hello, my appt. was at 6:30 at 6:50 you finally had me fill out the sheet and yes at 7:15 with a 2 year old having a melt down we left with out even stepping foot to have photo's and if I remember correctly, you did not even say hello. So we took Santa pictures and came home. I am thinking mommy will take photo's this year. Yes, I have become a scrooge. Christy, how much does it cost to join your club???

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Girl, do you know that I was at TRU when you first opened, and then I went *back* at the end of my shopping day to spend about 2 hours in line -- just trying to give you some extra job security :)

Torismom said...

I know, I know, I was torn between UK and Tenn. I like them both, but my Aunt teaches at UT so I kinda had to go with them in the end. I would have been happy with either team winning.

When are we getting together?

Amy said...

hey Aut, Sophia is getting so big, Gabrielle would fit in her pocket. I'm glad you had a nice turkey day.

Torismom said...

Ok, apparently I'm going to have to come to you during this busy time. You tell me when and where and Myah, Tori and I will come to you! I know your soooo busy at work so let me know. Maybe if you are coming a little north we could do lunch/dinner?