Thursday, November 8, 2007

HARVEST PICTURES

Kas and Sophie.
Aunt Rita look at me!

I am so far behind on posting pictures it is not even funny. Where to start, things have been hetic the last month. Work has picked up with the holiday season around the corner. My dad had a cancer scare and I went home for a few days. He is fine for now, the doctor feels he has gotten it all, nothing has spread and he will go back in three months. My dad (aka Bob to Sophia) his arriving at our house on Saturday and staying until the first of the year. I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents. My dad is actually going to babysit Sophia until January. I don't think he has a clue what he is about to encounter. She has a line of activties planned out for them. She also told me last night if santa doesn't bring it, Bob will buy it. Oh she is in for a real surprise.

My mom is doing well. She is really liking her job and spoils Sophia rotten.


Frankie and I are good. We don't see much of each other since he goes to work at 4:00 p.m. and gets home at 4:30 a.m.

I wake up at 4:30 and spend a whoppin thirty minutes with him and go back to bed for an hour.

Sophia is awesome kid who is presently in bed (my bed) screaming mom, mom, mom mom mom. She hates to go to bed. I will keep everyone posted and post Halloween pictures this week.

No comments: