Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy Fall Y'ALL


Kassidy and Sophia!


Ok so, I am at least two weeks behind in blogging photo's. I am bad. One of the reason's, I have a blog is to keep an on line journal for Sophia of her life and also keep in touch with many family members and friends out of state. Hopefully, I will get better during the holidays of keeping track of the memories.




A few weeks ago, Frank and I took Sophia to Boyds Orchard to the Southland Christian Adoption Support Group meeting. Sophia's pal, Kassidy was also at Boyds, with her parents.


I will post more pictures, this week of Sophia, Kassidy and her sis Kylie at the Hallzooween.




3 comments:

Jenny and Matt said...

That Sophie is so cute!!

Becca said...

We were at Boyd's when you guys were! I am addicted to Boyd's Apple Orchard. Beautiful kiddos!

Amy said...

Autumn, i still cannot get over how big Sophia has gotten. she looks like such a big girl.