Thursday, October 11, 2007

I have been a bad blogger

First I want to apologize to everyone who reads my blog for not updating. It has been a crazy end to summer and a crazy beginning of the fall season.
Sophia is doing well. She is a happy two year old who is getting into everything. She makes me laugh on a daily basis and I will be honest not looking forward to the holiday season with work.
She is talking up a storm. I have pictures, but I have been to busy to download.

On a personal note, I ask for all my blog pals to say a prayer for our family. Life has away of sneaking up on you and someone once told me when it rains it hails, when it hails everything goes to hell. We will all be fine, but it would be nice to know everyone has thoughts and prayers in our direction. (Sophia is fine) do not worry about her health or well being. Thank you to my loyal friends and blogger pals, you are all like family.
I will post pictures later today.

2 comments:

Torismom said...

You know I think about you guys constantly and check in on you daily! I'll send some extra prayers your way.

Still waiting for Mr. Barrios to sign off. PGN lady on the phone said hopefully by next Wednesday.

Robyn said...

Autumn, I will be praying for your family!! Let me know if there's anything I can do!!

Robyn