Thursday, September 27, 2007

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY, SEASON IS COMING! OH WAIT IT IS HERE!

Looking at her treasures.
She loves nature, we have given her a box called the treasure box
she puts all her treasures from her walk in the box by the front step.
Grandpa John's Cutie!

Hello blogger friends. It has been awhile. Why you ask, well I work at toy store and believe it or not the holidays are getting close. Deadlines for bookings, invites to be sent, travel, travel and more travel in my future. No complaints, I love my job. I have great flexibility and the best store director and dm a mom could ask for. This week, I went to Youngstown, Ohio a 5 1/2 hour trip. No more about me, this is Sophia's Blog



First: Miss Sophie says Thank you Tim and Emily for the Bengals outfit. She looks so cute in it. I promise pictures this weekend.

Sophia looked at me last night and said mommy you are my best friend. I almost cried. Actually, I think I did. I take after my Aunt Nancy.



Second: Sophia made her first long distance phone call all by herself today. She called counsin Di in Illinois. I guess she hit her name on Mimi's cell and called her.

Third: Sophia is counting really well. English and spanish. I am so proud of her. I asked her tonight, what comes after eight. Mommy nine.

Sophia is getting so big and her vocabulary is great. We are really proud of her.
This weekend is Oktoberfest at the church. I am so excited. I am dead on feet tired. I have more to post, but I am going to sleep.

Good night.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Autumn, I can't believe how much Sophie has grown since we last saw her. We definitely need to get together soon!!

Robyn & Gabriella

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Sophia is so cute!!! She was born the same day as my little girl, Mia, who is also adopted from Guat. I think I came across your blog from Holly & Gia's blog. Anyways glad I did, that's neat!!

-April