Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Where Have We Been Up to Lately:

Feeding the ducks!
You can't catch me.

Yep I got away!


The sleeping Prince! This is what happens when Sophie falls asleep in mommy and daddy's bed and daddy sleeps in sophie's bed. Personally, I love the crown.



I apologize to all our loyal blog readers, that I have not posted for awhile. I am starting to head into season at work and I have been traveling some and it looks like it is only going to get busier.




Frank celebrated his birthday. We had a great celebration. Sophia gave her daddy breakfast in bed, we fed the ducks and bought him a Kissalogy dvd.



One of Frank's favorite things to do is bowling. So we took Sophie to the alley one night. She had a blast.



Our drive is finished and looks wonderful. I am starting to count down the days until my dad comes for the winter. He is really going to be a great help with Sophie this season. If you do not know, we are going through some adjustments at our house. Frank has started working second shift. I realize, many people work this shift, but I will be honest and say it is taking a toll on our house hold. I feel we are really trying hard to keep Sophia's schedule normal. My mom, Stella or myself take her daycare and Frank picks her up around two and spends 2 hours with her playing. This way she still gets her nap at the sitters. We are so blessed with Wavelene. She is so easy to work with and has been a great support system for our family. She is the all american grandma.


I am praying everyday that Mya Grace is out of pgn. Emily I hope you enjoy the Sophie cuteness. I love the pics of Mya.


FYI, I was having computer issues last week.


One more thing on sad news. Many of my readers know my grandma. My grandpa (past away a two years ago) had a dog named buffy. Buffy came to us from a pound that all the dogs were in fire a few months after Buffy was given to our family. To let you know how old the dog was, I was 12 or 13 we estimated he was 133 years old in doggy years was put to sleep on Monday. He just could not handle life anymore. He could not see, walk or hear. He really went down hill after my grandpa past away. My gran is doing well. My aunt on the other hand well she was bit dramatic, but she is doing well. Di you better not tell her I said that or Howie.

In mom news she is doing well. Her work is great and loves her job. She cannot wait till dad gets here for the fall/winter. We are really hoping Diane and John (hint) come for a visit this fall.

Lots of Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,

Your statement is safe with me!!!

Love,
Diane