Friday, September 14, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday And A Bit Pist Off!




I love this Photo of Sophia. It shows her fun and crazy personality. She is truely a blessing and I love being her mommy.




For the Pist Off Part:


A. My morning was great, Sophie and I hung out at the mall. Daddy met us at lunch time and I went to work.


B. Work for two hours was well a bit crazy, not stressful, crazy in my office. I promised myself I would not blog about work, so I will leave it at that. Everything turned out for the best.


C. Traffic, Traffice. What the he-- It is not Christmas time, so why the he-- did it take me 10 minutes to get out of the TRU parking lot on to Nicholasville Rd. No idea. We have a complete traffic jam, and the jerk behind me feels it will help if he lays on his horn. Yes, very effective sir. It made my car and all 500 cars on Nich. Rd totally take off like a jet. Good gried.

D. Frank was trying to tell me a story on the cell phone and I could not hear him from the music of the ahole behind me. Remind you I see my husband myabe 30 minutes a day, since he works 2nd. I am not whining.

E. Mystery Meal:
Where do I start. Well I am patiently, yes patiently waiting for our food. And the smart ass who ever what ever he was doing looks at the nice cashier woman and says look with his fingers and fun moves you take order you run your food I don't do it. Making her feel like an idiot and she was doing a fine job. Then it happen smart ass boy takes the grilled chicken wrap off my tray, puts another one on my plate and says drive through is more important. Ok first big mouth me says didn't you say she had to do your running. Yes, Ok so give me my food back. Which was the wrong damn food. He deceides to yell at me in the rest. and tell me I was being well I am not really sure. Oh ya my favorite as I was walking away he says to customers she must be really hungry! I told him nicely to be mature and tell me things to my face. I had to return my food for being wrong and then customer tells me I am bitch. I don't think so. He gets in my face and his friend who was very nice told him he needed to respect his elders. Ok don't really like being called elder but at this point any respect will do me justice. The dumb what ever he was doing, yells to the back of the rest. Hey mgr. lady is going a wall up here. So I told him hey. Have respect, You embrassed your co workers you are making a fool out of yourself , have respect, yes I may not know hip hop yes I did say that, but I am intelligent and treat me like I am not dumb middle aged woman. Looking at me with his mouth hung open like I hit him with a bat the nice cashier lady who is older than me says thank you., After thinking about this. Yes, I overreacted, but it was how he was talking to her, like she did not understand english and it was perfect. It really hit home, I felt like being a mom with a daughter from Guat. It was my right to stand up for her. She was being treated by a young kid who needed a slap on the ass.
Thanks Michelle Smiles for giving me the courage to blog. I love your stories and they make me smile. Sabrina is so lucky you are her mommy.

1 comment:

Torismom said...

I am too depressed over the football game today to talk. LOL.

I did send your package on September 6! GRRRRR. I did put my return address on it so hopefully it will come back to me if you don't receive it!