Thursday, September 13, 2007

Missing Grandpa


Lately, I have been thinking alot about my grandpa. He was such a joy and till this day, I don't know one person who did not love him. I found this picture on my computer. It was taken five years ago this January at our wedding reception weekend at my moms, during brunch. He was having a great day. I often hope, when I am gone people will think of me the way they think of my grandpa. Happy, fun, loving, joker, full of life, thought of other people first and most of all when I think of him I smile. I miss him so very much. I know Sophia would have loved him. For the first time tonight she really looked at his picture. I said grandpa muir, she repeated and muir that me. She understood, that she was named after him. It made me smile. lol good night.

1 comment:

Torismom said...

Thank you for the Sophie cuteness, it always makes my day! We have no news yet, Today marks 4 weeks back in PGN!