Monday, September 17, 2007

Region 4 This is what you have been waiting for... I hope you are not disappointed.

EMILY SENDING YOU A BIG SMILE... I AM SURE MYA IS DOING FINE.
I know better than forget to post the cuteness. Miss Em this is for you!


I thought this picture would get region 4 in the jolly holiday season.


Region 4 this is what you have been asking for! The pictures did not turn out as great as I would have liked. Please do not hesitate to telephone me with any questions on the set up. When you receive the books, you will understand so much better. Talk to you all on Monday a.m.



Refreshment Table: Napkins, you cannot see the plates, red and green bowls with starlight mints, cups for punch, punch bowl and at the side coffee maker and you can see the blue top is the coco mix. I hope this help The paper in front of the cake is nutritional 411 AND YOU MUST HAVE FOR LEGAL REASONS....




Jean: I know you are laughing right now. Because you know how much of a perfectionist I am and this lopsided cake is driving me nuts. I usually use Kroger because they give you nutrional information. See Below


This is a great way to display all your labels! I feel personally it looks a bit nicer. You can do what ever float your boat. The border is on page set up lay out on your computer.



Preschool Raffle Prize. The shoebox displays the name of the raffle, with the items being raffled off. This protects us, so noone state another prize was in the raffle selection.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVE the picture of Sophia in the box. What a great smile! I really enjoy visiting your blog and getting caught up every couple of days. Keep up the great work.

PS: I read your post about your grandpa. Your grandpa was a real cutie! As you probably know, I am a social worker for vulnerable elderly people and I have a real soft place in my heart for senior citizens.

Torismom said...

YEAH Sophie cuteness! I can't wait until she gets her present in the mail. I sent it this morning so hopefully it doesn't take as long as your barrettes and pictures.

Jenny and Matt said...

Sophie's smile is just contagious, isn't it?

Torismom said...

Where's my orange and black pics? Maybe that's why they didn't win today....Sophie wasn't cheering.