Sunday, November 18, 2007

Now or Never!


If you know me you already know, I am not prompt, I never break a promise, it may take me 10 years, but I will not break a promise. Right, Aunt Nancy! I like to call it disorganized, organization. I put my foot in my mouth quite often and I can be what does Frank call it a bit of a spit fire. I forgot , I forget any important date such as birthdays, anniversayr etc. So with that said, enjoy the Halloween Pictures. But before lets catch up.
First, I keep up with several blogs. One family, I keep up with is out of pgn and for some reason cannot bring the cutest little girl home because of b.c. and MiXco will not release it. I hope, I have this right. I just want you to know, I am praying for your family, your little boy, little girl and twins also in Guatemala. And your venting post, good for you.
Second:
Thank you to the kind man at no name is better in this case.
Yes, I went to purchase donuts for a meeting this a.m. I went last night at 10:30 p.m. because honestly, I did not want to drive out of my way at 6:00 this morning. If you cannot accomdate 8 dozen of donuts through drive through my suggestion is to post a sign. My second suggestion is this, if you cannot accomdate me ask me nicely to wait, do not have some teenager tell me to get out of my car and wait in line behind 75 kids that just got off a school bus. Once again thank you because see above if you know me I hate mornings, I do not smile before my diet coke. So after getting up at 5:00 to go to Kroger to buy 8 galloon of milk and more sunny d than a group of people should drink in the morning to find out Kroger does not have donuts your wife listened to my great complaint and gave me four dozen and a diet coke for free. P.S. I was very nice to her. P.S. yes kind lady, it was my husband who gave your husband the bird last night. I do apologize, but you were not the only one who worked an 11 hour day yesterday...
Second:
Frank and I had one of those shake your head and say what are you thinking my dear people. Where in the name of god is your manners. We are out to eat and this woman I am assuming only knows one word in spanish keeps telling the waiter who clearly speaks better english than most of us por favor and keeps talking in english. What the hell! I wanted to hit upside the head and say he understands everything you are saying. Good god lady, stop making a bloodly fool at of yourself. Oh should I add por favor, because everyone could hear you the 15 times you said it, not always in the right context.


Sophia, Sophia, Sophia: And a bit of Baby Ross.

































































































3 comments:

Corey said...

Thank you so much for thinking of us!

Jenny said...

Your post cracked me up. I love days/people like that! Sounds like you handled it well.

Loved the pictures. -Jenny

Becca said...

I LOVE your attitude. That post cracked me up - thanks for the laugh - right when I needed it (after spending Thanksgiving with the in-laws!)