Thursday, August 2, 2007

More Pictures from Illinois

Look here Ross today is my birthday!
Uncle Eric and the kids!

Aunt Sarah awesome purple cake..


My Aunt Sarah made me a purple birthday cake..

My Bob is the coolest, Bob around Town!




I have been so busy, that I have not taken the time to update my blog. I hate this because, the blog has become my journal for Sophia. I am hoping to find out how, I can print this out and put my blog in a book every year.





Sophia News:





26 pds





32 inches long





She is healthy, happy and a 2 year old! I knew that.






Happenings at our house!





1. We are redecorating our bedroom yeah.


so pretty, tonight we should be able to move furniture if Frank gets home. His lovely wife (me) has one test strip left and my prescription has no renewals, he is waiting at the pharmacy. Oh boy.



2. Mimi had a great day today, more news to come.



3. looking like Emily and Tim is getting pgn mess sorted out.



4. Congrats Holly on Nino out out out!



Work is busy and that is all folks.


























1 comment:

Torismom said...

Hey Autumn, check out my blog, I updated my layout for us today!!!