Sunday, August 12, 2007

best way to spend the summer, is with new friends.







GO SOPHIA; GO!
HOLY COW, I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT..

(EM THIS IT WHAT I WAS LAUGHING ABOUT, WHEN WERE ON THE PHONE.)

MOMMY, WHAT THE HECK, JUST HAPPEN.

WATCH OUT SWIPER, TORI WILL KICK YOUR BEHIND..


SOPHIA IS NOT SURE WHO TO LOOK AT, THE CAMERA OR DADDY!



FEEDING THEIR FACES WITH ICE CREAM!

BIG WATER SLIDE THAT BIG BOAT GOES DOWN

MY DAUGHTER WITH HER DADDY IN THE BOAT...


YEP, EMILY IS NOT LOOKING, I AM GOING TO STEAL HER SHADES! I AM SO COOL IN EMILY'S SHADES!
I PULLED IT OFF SHE HASN'T A CLUE!


First; I have to say Emily and her family are awesome. We had such a wonderful day, even if it was hotter than hell. Tori is such a sweet and loving child. Her niece Shelby, was so sweet and kind. Emily and I have to be soul sisters. Frank kept saying how much we were alike. The girls, were so sweet to ride kiddie rides with Miss Sophie. Second. Friends and Family, keep Mya Grace (Em and Tims daughter from Guatemala) in your thoughts and prayers, stuck in pgn and we know how troublesome that can be. I am hoping Mya will be home by Halloween, we are hoping to have a few family outtings with the Trost family this Fall. Emily, Sophia has been sleeping with her new Dora doll your family bought her. Thank you so much. Tim, next time we go to Kings Island, I hope you will be able to make it, I know Frank is hoping too.



Today, we slept. We got home at 1:00 a.m. Sophie woke up around 8:30 ate breakfast and went back to sleep at 10:45 and did not wake up until almost 2:00. I went to the grocery and while, I was gone she triped over the chair and gave herself a nice shiner. We ran out for a quick bite at cheddars and she was asleep by 8:30

1 comment:

Torismom said...

I agree with you 100%! We had a great time also. We layed around all day, not to mention that I didn't even get up until almost 11:00!