Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Oh What A Night!

Last night, I went to bed at 10:30 or 11:00 can't really remember. Was woke up by Frank at 3:00 when he came to bed, fell asleep in the comfy white chair again. Sophia started to scream at 3:30 and was awake until 9:30 a.m. yes folks that is right. Oh did, I mention that our drive way was was being dug out completely!All the concrete is taken out, we are expanding the drive. So here comes the crew, bob cat, 10 guys, two jack hammers and I swear 7 trucks. We have not had rain, we have been wanting rain, Kim. You are laughing right now, I know. Yes, folks, half the drive away is mud, and bam rain, rain, rain and more rain. Kim did you get the rain! Now, yes I have a beautiful mud hole. That is ok. Because I love taking a long nap when the weather is yucky. Sophie finally fell asleep, so did mama. I have before pics. Hope to post tomorrow, going to bed. Kim, I am still needing some blog assistance.
thanks for advice. Most of it is working.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm sorry that all that rain came at just the wrong time!!

Your blog roll is working just great. Our blog address is questforalex...not ourquestforalex.

Other than that - I was able to click on all of the links.

Torismom said...

Oh man rain sucks when doing concrete. BTW way, what concrete company did you use? There better have been green trucks in your driveway becuase that's our family business and we have a plant in Louisville......not sure if that is available to you.

Jenny and Matt said...

oh no! what a night!