Saturday, August 18, 2007

Friday Night at Our House!

I have said it a million times and I will say it again; we are sooo blessed to be Sophia's parents.. This is a face of angel!
No caption necessary!

Learning to float on her back!


Yahoo! Mommy you better catch me!



Miss Sophia has become a fish. She is loving the water. She is now walking around the pool and looked at me and said watch mommy and held the side of the pool and went under a little bit. Good for her. She also climb out of the pool with a bit of assistance. She is becoming so cute in the water.

Tomorrow the Trost family is coming for a visit.


It will be a fun day.



Monday back to work and the start of our new drive way. I was told today that the new drive way will take a most of the week. I will be glad when it is done. I am going to have to take before and after pictures.



Tonight after dinner, Sophia asked to go over to Grandma Stella (aka our neighbor) She spent most of the evening over at their house and had a great time. We have the best neighbors we are so blessed.





1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like the pool was lots of fun!!