Friday, August 17, 2007

100 degrees! What should we do!


Mimi this soo much fun...



Mimi, I lost my shoe!
Daddy is getting everyone wet.


Mimi and Sophia T totally soaked...






I have several memories of my child hood, but one memory that I cherish, is the funny loving behavior my mom has. Sometimes, I wish, I had a bit more of it. I know Diane is so getting this. My mom, even if worried has a care free fun attitude on life. I remember as a kid, swimming in the pool and she jumped over the side in her clothes. So the other day when Soph was running through the hose and yelling come on Mimi, you got it fifty something grandma takes off. I am very lucky to have such a great mom and dad. I hope everyone enjoys the girls enjoying summer.

1 comment:

Torismom said...

FINALLY, some new Sophie pics, lol. I try to be that kind of mom, many a time I've jumped in the pool fully clothes and scared the bajesus out of my kids. That's great that she is there to share these things with Sophie. My mom and Tori are like best friends. Monday they are going to get pedicures together before school starts :)