Friday, August 31, 2007

Dancing Princess!

At Stella and John's
Oh Stella and John are going to miss this peanut when they leave for FLA.

Sweet Sophia Dancing Princess, I love you so much. Every day, I thank god for letting us be your parents. You are a ray of sunshine in our life. You have no idea, how much we love you are sweet girl.





It has been a busy week, so here is the low down. I have worked like crazy, work crazy. It is that time of year again. Frnak starts second shift on the 10th. Today, Aunt Rita/Uncle Brian are coming for a visit. Last night we told Sophia at Tony Roma's and the whole restaraunt heard her scream yeah Aunt Rita Yeah!





We went shopping last night, I have learned a huge lesson. I never thought I was real rookie mom, since I was a baby sitter/nanny for Pam and Jeff. We got home and found two pieces of clothing in are stroller. I immediately called the store, who knows us well, since we purchase a great deal of clothing for Sophia their. They laughed and said they have caught people shop lifting all day and a two year old slipped buy. Good god, I thought I was going to die. So now, we are going back to the mall this afternoon to return the clothing. I am glad that they new us and know we pay someone's wages at the store.

The night before last, Sophie slept with us, because she was afraid of boomers, Thunder. I reached over and she was no where, I said Sophie where are you? She goes, mommy under here, hiding from the boomers. She was down by my feet. She is a hoot that little girl.

Today, I felt like a bad mommy. I usually get off work at 4:00 since the rvp was in the store, I knew mom was working, so I am not sure, how I thought in my little brain who was picking soph up from day care. At 5:00 when leaving the store, I looked at Amanda and went shit, I forgot I have to pick up my daughter. Shit, I hope Wavelene does not have a meeting. I called her from the parking lot, and let her know I forgot my child, yes, I was in tears. My work consumed my life and I promised myself that would never happen. And it did. Really, Sophie didn't care she was on Stanley's lap having a great time. I know, I am good mom, but today I felt like a shitty one.

No comments: