Sunday, August 26, 2007

NOT A REAL RELAXING WEEKEND

Baby Powder on the Face!


Well Monday is almost here and I cannot wait for the weekend. So you know that means, the week is going to go like a turtle. I worked yesterday for six hours and with the rvp coming on Thursday, I will be assisting on getting the store ready this week. So here we go. Sophie is great. Our drive way is looking wonderful and finished. Frank's sister is coming for a visit on Friday with her husband Brian. I don't really have much to report.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Aut, she is so sweet. I'm very impressed with her swimming too. Love the baby powder face. Thanks for the comment about my girls being fine. I am trying to ignore the pediatrician. I hear you it is Monday and I am wishing it were Friday too. Let's hope we're wrong and the week flies by,

Candy said...

Aut...I am telling you that Picture People will BREAK YOU...Cute Picture too funny!!!

Torismom said...

Thanks for the Sophie cuteness this morning, I needed a pick me up! Hope your feeling better. I'll call you thursday before we leave!

Jenny and Matt said...

So when are you coming this way? Email me!

Jenny said...

I love this picture! Way too cute!

What did you think of BB8 last night (Tuesday)? Do you think Jessica made a mistake by not taking Evel Dick or Danielle out? Were you happy to see Eric FINALLY kiss Jessica?

-Jenny