Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Birthday on the Amtrak Train...



CHEESE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY...





ALL ABOARD THE CHOO CHOO TRAIN!




SO BEHIND ON BLOGGING BIRTHDAY VACATION PHOTO'S! ENJOY.

Thank God it is Freaking Friday. I am not going to hide the fact that this week was well the pits. Next week, is looking a bit hetic. So I am living for the weekend. Tonight, Frank and I went to the movies and saw No Reservations. Cute film and had a quick bite for dinner. On to the Sophia news. She told the babysitter today that I waxed my eyebrows. Not quite sure why and No I don't wax my eye brows, I probably should.

She also told the baby sitter that she has to say wake up mommy. Believe me I am awake before she is. Fairy God Mother. Working at a toy store, you can get some pretty neat things. Before Sophia was even home, I brought home a cardboard picture of the fairy god mother and hung it in her room. Lately, she does not want to sleep in her room. Mimi asked her why and she pointed at the fairy godmother and said take her down. Please. So we did and she slept in her room. We are having some potty training issues, but I have a few ideas up my sleeve. This weekend we are going to catch up around the house. I am going to pick out some new paint for our bedroom and hopefully paint next weekend. Have a great weekend. Hopefully, I will be caught up on posting by Friday.
Robin, send me your blog address!

No comments: