Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Sophia Meets Baby Ross


How sweet is this picture...

I love Baby Ross...
She so gentle with Baby Ross..

Finally, Holding Baby Ross.

Aunty Sarah's hand in the background...



First, I have to say my girlfriend Sarah is an amazing mom and wonderful Aunty to Miss Sophia. We walk into her house and she picks up Sophia takes her to Uncle Eric's room for a hug and starts playing with her. No focus on the new cutest baby boy. Sophia walks in and I am holding Ross and she comes up to him and starts kissing him on the head and fingers. Sarah asks my two year old if she wants to hold the one month old. Of course, Sophia starts yelling Baby Ross. I thought it was sooo sweet of the both of them. Uncle Eric came out and never missed a beat with her, just like the old days. Teaching her bad things, letting her run wild and that is ok, because that is what they do. He takes her to Rosses room and shows it to her. I am thankful that my friends love her so much that they have become her family and ours. We had a great weekend, in Illinois. I know, I haven't posted and I am sure noone has really noticed. We spent five awesome days in Illinois. Baby Showers, I put a deposit on new car which I will bring home in a week in half when we go back for a week vacation, spending time with family and having a ball.



Miss Sophia feeding Baby Ross...

The Newest addition to our family...

Baby Ross Cameron...

We love you baby Ross.

1 comment:

Kim said...

She has the greatest smile - and she looks like she really liked holding baby Ross. :) Glad you had a safe trip.