Monday, July 23, 2007

Don't Go Breakin My Heart..




We are home from our trip to my parent's house.. We had a great time and celebrated Sophia's birthday. I have so many photo's and I am too tired to post them all. Here are a few pictures that are going to break Di's heart. Check me out in my jammies Aunty Di. I am so cuteeee in Thomas the Train. Thank you sooooo much for my jammies. Is this smile, worth breakin your heart. Love Ya Sophie R.G.





I am going to post more pictures through out the week of her Birthday parties back home and her train ride on amtrak aka thomas for her birthday. She had a great Thomas Birthday. I would like to take a moment to thank everyone for all the sweet gifts and your presence at her parties. We are blessed to have everyone in our lives.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Sophia!!!

Our Family of 5 said...

♥Happy Birthday Sophia♥

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Sophia, that is so cute that she loves Thomas