Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Prayer Request and more Illinois Pictures...

Take One...
Take Two...


Take Three...



Please Pray for dear friends of ours. Close friends of ours who adopted two sweet and lovely children, called tonight needing me to look after their little boy tomorrow. Their daughter was admitted to the hospital and will be having surgery tomorrow. For their privacy, I will not go into details, but I will say what we thought was the flu bug that has been going around. Not the case.


I am still working on the stenciling on Sophie's room. I finished the pink wall this evening after she went to bed.



Last night was horrible. Let start by saying I was in bed with a 2 year old and a dog and the dog had bad poop yucky at 4:00 a.m. on my bed. What the hell. Put him down and hello what did sophie feed you... Frank came home and immediately took out the trash. Caught up on laundry today, went to the super market and really hit the potty training and did well today. Yes bribery does work. Yes she went in the potty once and had several accidents but we are making progress.




Tonight Sophie took her diaper off after she pooped. I walked in the room to hear her say, I do not like poop between my toes, so we hit the tub. It has been a poopy 24 hours...


After being on the same type of insulin for several years, I switched last Thursday and what a difference. I never realized how bad I felt. My sugars are doing great and I feel better than I have in years. Yahoo...


Very busy today tomorrow. I will try to post more tomorrow night...

No comments: