Thursday, February 7, 2008

Making Valentine's


My little art's and craft Princess...


I will make sure the glitter stays on the valentine...

The Finished Product...


What a great time we had making valentine's for our family and friends. We still have some to make. Sophie really enjoys working with glue and glitter all the fun that comes with art..


Today was a busy day.. It started off with my doctor appt. running to story hour and toddler time. Running home quickly and racing across town to register Sophie for pre-school this fall. Came home met with J and T who I will baby sit for three days a week and then going to Southland Adoption Support meeting where we made more valentines. Sophie was in heaven. I usually do not let her play with scissors, glue and markers. But tonight, I did and she had a great messy time.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

What beautiful Valentines!! Sophie did a wonderful job!!

Robyn

Jenny said...

A girl can NEVER have too much glitter :) I love the valentines.
-Jenny