Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sophie and the Boss....





Life is Sweet. Check out the two monkey's below. How can your life be anything but sweet like ice cream with Sophie and the boss in your life. I will admit, sometimes, I think ugg, I should be working, I should be doing this or that, but then I stop and look at Sophie and take a breath of fresh look all the things, I would miss out on. I am lucky to have a husband that loves and puts up with me, a daughter who is my sunshine a close family and friends who know me better than I know myself.. I am blessed with smiles and love..

Blogger is slow post more later...


I Love Baby Ross....


My Blue Eyed Baby....







The Farmer in the Dell...


Auntie Autumn is the bomb.. She gave me my first popsicle.



Little Miss Sunshine and the Prince...

1 comment:

Michelle Smiles said...

What sweet faces you have there!