Friday, February 1, 2008

Sophie, Nemo and FFF.......







Mimi, Me, Sophie and Granny...



Looking back at the past.. I cannot believe Sophie has been home almost two years. Where has the time gone? This is one of my favorite pics. Four Generations.. My Favortie Friday pic has to be the one below. I love how my friend Christi captured the moment so well, even in the 105 degree heat..
My Favorite Picture...





This week has been a bit busy, Sophie asked me today to send the dog back to Aunt Rita. I htink she was getting a bit upset with her over stealing baba bunny... Overall the puppy has made herself at home and Sophie and her get in trouble together on an hourly basis..
Double Trouble...

How Cute is this...

Just a funny two year old story... I am sure everyone at Applebees enjoyed. I quietly said to Frank, I will be back in a moment, I am going to the ladies room. Sophie announces in a high pitched yell, Mommy are you going to go poop.. Of course everyone pretends not to hear her, but you cannot help but hear the chuckles...


1 comment:

Robyn said...

Too funny!! Kids say the funniest things!! I love the pic of you and Sophie!!

Robyn

P.S. You've been TAGGED!! Check out my blog for details!!