Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A little help from my friends...

Help me figure this out in my head... Ihave an opportunity to bring in some extra money it is five days a week, 5 hours a day and I can take Sophie with me every day or when ever I like. So what is issue. I feel like, I am jipping her. I feel, like I quite my job to stay home and take her to book story hour etc. and now I am going to take her with me to baby sit 5 hours a day actually 3.5 hours after the naps. Ugg. I want to do this so we can have the extra vacation money this summer. It will be like a giant playdate every day. I just feel a bit guilty. Am I wrong for doing this, is she going to think?? Am I jippin her. Ugg I just don't know.
I need a little help from my blogger pals.

We are in a bit of a hurry tonight, so I will post our visit to the dentist tomorrow. She was one rockin awesome kid....

1 comment:

Torismom said...

I don't think your jipping her.....it's like you said one big playdate, she probably wouldn't mind. Plus she would enjoy the vacation this summer!