Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A walk down memory lane..


My all time favorite picture...




Kas and Sophie eating snow cones 2007!



AHH Picninc.



Sophie hugging Brayden!




Ahh Breakfast 2007!




Alex and Megan


Me, Sophie, Holly and Gia



Sophie turns one..

Sophie turns two..

I see Winnie the Pooh...
Florida 2007!






Three Men and a Baby..








My Pal Geoffrey...
June 2006!









Hanging out in mama's cupboards...









Looking Back in the past.. Where does the time go? It seems as though yesterday, I was packing up for a my first visit trip. Sleepless nights, wondering what Sophie was doing... Jumping every time the phone rang, wondering if we were out of pgn? Getting ready for pick up. What to pack, do I have enough of this and that.
After two years of waiting, the tears, laughter, excitement, new friends we would do it all over again.




Full circle, here we are.. Almost two years later with Miss Sophie and all her adventures. Looking through my pics, look what I found, some great memories.. It would take forever to post them all.

No comments: