Monday, March 3, 2008

The First Time...



The first time you were put in my arms, I cried.. What a sureal moment. I was exhausted from the trip, I was excited and could not belive after such a long wait, I was actually going to hold you, kiss you and give you a bath... . A week, I will never forget. It was real, for the first time, you were ours, FOREVER....


First meal, I fed Sophie... Sweet Peas...



First morning together...





One Happy Baby...



The last morning, before heading home.. I remember the promise, I whispered in your ear. I will be back real soon and you will be home with us forever....




My sweet Sophia.. Two years ago, I held you in my arms for the firt time. Fed you your first veggies, rocked you to sleep for the first time, played with you , listen to your laugh.. I cannot imagine my days with out you in our house.


Thank you for making our lives so sweet...


Two Years Later, Miss Sophie at Home....

No comments: