Friday, March 21, 2008

Oranges, Candy and a the Easter Bunny...














I love Oranges... I Love Oranges.... I Love Oranges... Did I say, I Love Oranges....







Did I say, I love Oranges...





I can only imagine that my child is thinking Cha Ching look at all this candy....







Posing with Quackers and her loot....



The Lady behind the candy... Auntie Beth as Sophie calls her....













4 hours after the sugar high... I also found out this morning that plus all the sugar she ate out of her basket. Beth gave her candy from the basket, we made her... She woke up at 7:00 bright eyed and bushy tailed.






Wishing your family and Happy Easter!


Our weekend is starting out not so good. Frank has taken ill. I know he is ill when he thinking of coming home early from work... I have been under the weather with a serious sinus, cold yucky sneezing snot thing.. Every time, I sneeze, Sophie runs for cover... We have some many things planned for tomorrow, I hope everyone will be healthy enough to participate. We will start by going to meet Peter Cotton Tail and Easter Egg Hunt at Joseph Beth. Then on to church for the annual egg hunt. Hopefully, meeting up with Alex and Megan for lunch or mid afternoon. Congrats on the Baby! We are so Happy for you both...


Sophie was sooo good at the Shriners Hospital today. She handed the kids their treat bags, played in the rec room and told the security guard that she would go to school if she poop's in the potty. I am sure that was the highlight of his day...


I have to giggle when she comes up to me so serious and tells me mom we have a promblem. Her promblems consist of the dog took her toy, she lost her sock, etc. But it is still cute.


At dinner this evening, my little charmer started chatting with a man as he walked past our table. She gave him a cracker and told him to give it to his mommy. Granted he was probably sixty some years old. She told this man our whole life story, how many cats we have, dogs, favorite food etc. I thank the man for being so kind...
Enough of my rambles the shopper is going to bed...

1 comment:

Torismom said...

I say this now, but I may regret it later...I can't wait till Myah starts chatting up with everyone. I can't wait to see you guys.....did I mention we're coming through your way on march 29 and on APril 5 or 6? One way or another we will stop for lunch with you guys or something!