Friday, March 14, 2008

Hoppy Spring!



Happy Easter Family and Friends, this is a letter from Sophie telling you all, my momma has been a bad blogger. Please forgive her... She has been playing hungry hippos and octopus play dough and taking me to the park. Oh yeah, we can't forget trips to target and too the mall. She tries to clean my room, but I keep messing it up and are puppy ugg, if she knocks the trash over again, mommy is going to go nuts....


A thank you to Aunt Dee Dee for the Easter Gifts. You are always to kind and sweet. Thank you for all you do for our family...
A big Thank you to Sarah for grunt working for me this week. I really do not know what I would do with out you...
Di and Fern.... Keep a look out in the mail.. A Easter Surprise from Sophie and Granny Emma.. Let me know when you receive.. lol Aud's

It is late this momma is going to bed... I promise to be a better blogger.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Looks like Sophie enjoyed visiting with the Easter Bunny, unlike Gabriella who screamed the entire time. :) Happy Easter to your family!!

Robyn