Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter, Is On It's Way... Hip Hip Hooray!

Last night, Sophie and I were at the table making Easter Baskets for our neighbor's and friends. When I heard some voices ( no not in my head) and Charlie and Mrs. Murphy was at the door with a huge box of FLa. Oranges. What a great Easter Surprise... I cannot wait to post the pics of Sophie biting into the Orange like an apple. She loved it....

Tonight, our friend Beth came over and when Sophie saw her walking up the walk she let out a yell and darted for the door. I looked up and saw a huge Easter basket over flowing. Good God, I have never in my life seen so much candy. Sophie kept saying, mom look at all this candy. Mom bubble gum, mom krabby patties, mom two succers. She was going nuts, I am thinking oh my god look at all this candy... What a lovely surprise and Sophia is thrilled to pieces with her loot. Easter is just starting.

Tomorrow a.m. we are heading to Shriners Hospital to hand out Easter treat bags to the children. Sophie helped today putting the bags together and she is really excited about going with me and visting all the kids. She has such a giving heart. She started to eat one of the marshmallow bunnies and told her they were for the kids and she said ok... I will post more later.

I am SICK.... Sinus infection Sucks.... I am heading to bed. LoL and Happy Easter...

1 comment:

Torismom said...

Your such a good mom, what a great idea, Easter baskets for the kids. If it's any consulation, I have a sinus infection too! We are going on Spring Break March 28, driving to Tennessee. Maybe we can make a pit stop and do lunch?