Saturday, May 26, 2007

Swimming and Walking in Daddy's Shoes!



I love this picture...


Daddy I only give smiles for mama...



I want out of this cold water...




We are having a great weekend. I worked for three hours today and went home early. I finally bought Abby Grace's present that has been sitting imn my office for months. I promise Julia you will get this present. Frank and Sophia had lunch at chuck e cheese and Sophie told me she played games. Frank put the swimming pool together last night and Sophie was ready for a swim. Grandpa John says she needs a 2 piece. Sophia loved the water last year and since we are approaching the two's a little more leary this year. After I took the arm floats off she was a bit happier.



Before bed this evening we were chatting in the kitchen and Miss Sophie came trotting in the kitchen with Frank's sneakers on her feet (walking in daddy's shoes), I had get some pics of this little show off.


I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend.

2 comments:

JuJu - said...

I can't wait:)

JUlia:)

Krystal said...

I love the blue & white outfit!! I bought Parker one for next year since your store didn't have one in her size :)