Tuesday, May 8, 2007

POTTY TRAINING AND A FISH BOWEL

YIPPEE, YAHOO, SOPHIE WENT POTTY IN THE POTTY CHAIR 2 TIMES TODAY AND 4 YESTERDAY. HOUSTON WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS.
OUR BATHROOM LOOKS LIKE A CIRCUS, BUT WHO CARES. I HAVE PURCHASED A GIANT CARDBOARD FISH BOWL AND 100 FISH, SCHOOL SECTION AT OFFICE DEPOT. TAPED FISH ON THE WALL WITH THE FISH BOWEL AND EVERY TIME YOU PEE PEE YOU GET A FISH, POOP YOU GET A LARGE FISH. WORKING WELL SO FAR. KEEP ARE FINGERS CROSSED FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK.
SORRY NO PICTURES TODAY.
WE WENT AND BOUGHT FLOWERS FOR THE YARD AND MY MOM BOUGHT ME A PATIO TABLE SET FOR MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW. I WILL POST PICTURES TOMORROW.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Autumn dont take this the wrong way, YOU SUCK!! Isabella isnt even potty trained yet, she was doing well for about 6 months but regressed because of Gabrielle, according to the pediatrician anyway. Whats your trick? Isabella goes when she feel like it on the potty, likes her pull ups and Gabrielle just likes being naked and peeing on the floor, not convenient for me at all.

Sophie's mommy said...

Oh believe me we still have a long way to go. I put her on te potty every 1 to 1 1/2 and let her play with a sand bucket with paper fish and sand scoop. After sge pees she gets to pick a fish for the fish bowel. I let her sit for 5-7 minutes and she tells me when she is wet. lol autumn

Nichole Foster said...

OK I am new to your blog and I am enjoying reading it, and check it everyday...but I am super anal sometimes and I hope you don't take this offensively, but you are saying fish bowel instead of fish bowl. And I know you don't mean the fishes intestines and poop maker...lol. But I love your blog...lol

Sorry if I hurt your feelings I am just super anal...lol And whatever you do don't feel bad, I do things like this all the time, you should see how many times I edit after I publish...lol

HUGS
Nichole