Sunday, May 20, 2007

MY STELLA

I love my Stella, so very much. She watches me when mommy and daddy go to home depot and out to lunch. She makes me chicken in nuggets, she is the mommy of my best friend casey, she even lets me take over her living room with toys. I take many toys to my Stella's house. I take my chatter phone ride on, my Dora house, did I tell you that my Stella plays Dora with me. I am so lucky to have my Stella, she is the best Stella in the world. She has pictures of me every where and she even has a car seat so we can go out on the town together this summer. She lets me feed Casey puffs and take out my piggy tails and thank you my Stella for not putting them back in. Oh and I forgot she will have my john take Casey in the den,s o I can have my Stella all to myself. I love you soooooo much and my John too.
We are so lucky to have neighbors like you.
Sorry no pictures, I am having difficulties. lol

1 comment:

JuJu - said...

what a sweet post:)

Julia:):)