Friday, May 18, 2007

FAMILY PICTURES AND A POTTY BREAK.

DADDY, PUT UNCLE DON DOWN AND HELP ME MOVE MAMA'S LUGGAGE!
BOYS WILL BE BOYS!
Papa, Nona, Aunt Rosie, Daddy, Aunt Dawn and Uncle Don.

The God Father AKA Uncle Don!
Aunt Rosie first time we met...

Aunt Dawn and Sophia.

Sophia went potty at the sitters four times today. Tonight, I said lets go potty, she ran and hid in the closet. I finally retreived her out of the Closet and yes my fellow mommies, she did it went pee pee all over me. I really should know better than pick up a screaming almost two year old yelling no no no potty, pee pee mommy no. Back to the rookie moments. (haha)

I have posted pics from Texas that I realized, I have not posted yet. OOPS.

Today was the day of the year at work you love or hate. Anual reveiws. I loved today and that is all I have to say.























Have a great weekend!







No comments: