Monday, May 7, 2007

Life gives you lemons, go breathe some mountain air.

Last week was not a great week. Saturday a.m. I was watching a movie and the crazy elvis lady was promoting graceland came on at the break, and I thought I need to smell some fresh air and get away. I went down stairs and said lets go Frank and 2 hours later we were off to the Smokies. A bit better this week. I am still not sure why the elvis lady made me think of gatlinburg.

Welcome to the Bear Skin Lodge.

Ok daddy you got a kiss, I am ready for dinner at the

Hard Rock Cafe..
Rockin at the Hard Rock.
Ready for the candy shop!



Dreaming of the National Park. Maybe I will see a Bear.

Sophie and her pal ba ba ba aka bunny.
The one and only self portrait.

Sophie rockin on the balcony, with the river in the background.

Ready for a fun day at the Great Smoky Mountain National Park

Mommy and Sophie at the waterfall.

Look Daddy animals...




Daddy and Sophie in front of the Smoky Mountains The deer who crossed the road in front of our car.

Sophia was yelling deer, deer and the lady outside our car was yelling yo bucky look over here, so she could take a photo.
Skipping stones in the smokies..
Sophie did not like the cold mountain water. She was not a happy camper. Especiallt, when I rinsed her croc off.
Relaxing by the stream.
But, I don't want to leave Gatlinburg...
As you can see we found rocket and June at the Disney outlet and daddy is the hero for the week, when he bought them both for Miss Sophie.

No comments: