Thursday, May 24, 2007

Princess Sophia with her best gals the Rella, Belle and Ariel.


Little Princess Sophie.


Miss Messy Face!




Today I stopped in my tracks and watched my daughter play with a hat box, bunny and noise maker from Guatemala. She was playing along with the doodle bops and boppin to her own music. I stopped and smiled. This little piece of joy was worth the tears, stress, nights with out sleep, wondering when we were going to get a referral, when will she get out of pgn, helpless and sorrowed. Mama's who are waiting the phone call will come and you will have your own moment as I did today. Just remember, my friends Emily, Michelle and all the mama's waiting it will happen. The best days are yet to come and my family says prayers for you all everyday. lol to everyone waiting to bring home their children. P.s. michelle, I read your blog everyday and you are doing such an awesome job living in a different country, with your little girl. You are strong and amazing.

2 comments:

JuJu - said...

sophia is gorgeous - and I love your post - I second every word:)

Sophie's mommy said...

Thanks: We should try to get together this summer or next year. I am so booked on vacation, that my boss is about ready to put her foot down and I have been having some medical issues.