Friday, May 25, 2007

IT'S POTTY TIME!

Have some cheese mama!
How about a gold fish instead!


Ok enough is enough stop taking pictures of me on the potty!

Sophia is starting to tell us when she has to use the potty. Tonight, she was sitting on the potty got up and carried the potty to me and said mommy potty and started to potty down her leg. She loves her rella pull ups and knows she is the big girl. Here is potty time at our house, eating gold fish and sitting on the potty. What ever works.
I want to shout out to my sista Sarah. She is expecting her baby any time now. I received your e-mail and you are strong and amazing. Honestly, you are my rock, girls wish to have a friend like you sweetie. Keep your chin up and you will be fine. I can not wait to meet Ross or Eve. Grandma is hoping for June 6th her birthday. lol

No comments: