Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Zoo Crew

The Zoo Crew...
Check out this crazy bear holding plastic in his paw..
I am not bear expert, but I thought he looked a bit odd.
Frank and Sophie. Another great profile shot.

One of my favorite pics of the kids.

I love how Sophie has her arm on Beckett. Beckett and Barrett were so good with her, I really appreciate the love they gave to Sophia. This is my all time favorite,
I am making a copy for my office.

Check out my daughter's face. Excited Toddler
Is it just me, this trio is way too cute..


Self Portrait, Michelle your self protraits look so much better..

Hello from one of the zoo crew members. (haha) We had a hot and great day at the Fort Worth Zoo. If you ever have the chance to go or any of my junk in the trunk buddies vitrual walk to the zoo. It is amzing.. As you can see from the pics we had a great time with Beckett and Barrett, who Sophia is missing very badly. Also, on are way to the babysitters today she kept asking for Uncle Don and cried when she discovered he was not at Wavelene's house.. Not to much to report today, we walked with Casey and Stella tonight and that is all she wrote. Have a good evening.








No comments: