Tuesday, April 3, 2007

SPRING IS IN THE AIR!


Today was such a beautiful day.
I wanted to take some photo's of Sophia with the Flowers
before the bad weather sets in tomorrow.
Just in time, the rain is pouring down.



STOP AND SMELL THE TULIPS!

CHEESE, CHEESE, CHEESE!


Sophie says cheese and it takes three times to get the picture, she moves her head after saying it. I am not that fast of a photographer.


MOMMY CAN I PICK ONE MORE FLOWER!

We have been blessed with the best neighbors a family could ask for. They have become more than neighbors, they are family. We vacation together, cook out together, spend holidays together, they love Sophia like a grandchild. I could not imagine life with out our neighbors. Sophie loves them so much. She went over to their house today, one problem they are still snow birding it down south. Three weeks till we have neighbors again. yippee yahoo as Sophia says!

Knocking on Stella's Door!

STELLA IT'S ME SOPHIA ANSWER THE DOOR!

PLEASE!



IF YOU WILL NOT ANSWER THE DOOR, I WILL GO TO THE WINDOW AND YELL CASEY! (THE DOG)


YES! MORE CLOTHES! THANK YOU MIMI!






















3 comments:

Candy said...

Just checked out your BLOg and aded it ot my Fav list...I got her outfit at a store here in Tulsa Kathleens Kids. It is baby lulu brand so I am sure you can find it online...Sophia is a Doll...Hugs candy and kya Blu

Candy said...

Ok Girl I just looked at your Gotcha Day post...we missed each other by a week on my first visit trip and your pick up trip...and then it looks like you are in H Tx....we are in OK but we are in The Woodlands Tx all the time....i will be down there for a week in April and would love to get together if yo are close by...my email is cmurnan@itxnetwork.com

THE ORAL REPORTER said...

Wow - that is a cute baby girl.