Monday, April 9, 2007

EASTER SUNDAY!

The Happy Family
Mimi, Sophie and the Ice Fountain.....
All Smiles!
One Easter Egg!
I got it and I am on the run again...

My chocolate bunny and I am not sharing...


Sunday was a relaxing and fun Easter. We started with an egg hunt around the house for Miss Sophie. We went to my favorite Holiday brunch place the Crowne Plaza and ate way to much. Can you believe the
weather the fountain was ice, with a little water coming out the top. I hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday.


One year ago today, I went to pick up Sophia RayGene. Today, I just kept thinking about the excitement and joy of bringing her home forever. I kept thinking about the great friends, I met along the way. Julia, do remember Easter a.m. in the family room. We were both up all night. I will never forget your kindness for letting me use your cell phone to call my grandmother. How beautiful baby J.B. looked wrapped up in his blanket and Sophie chatting away. Can you believe it one year ago, it seems like Sophia has been home forever. Thank you family and friends for your love and support.




Tonight, mimi, Sophie and I were watching Dancing with the stars when their was a knock at the door. It was Carolyn my boss or aka Aunt DeeDee as Sophia calls her. She brought her a pink push around buggy car for Easter. It was the funniest thing opening the door and she was standing with this huge box, screaming the mean Auntie is here. I will post the crazy pics tomorrow of my mother and DeeDee putting the car together. Sophie yelled for Daddy. She zoomed all over the house and put her toys is the hood. Thank you Carolyn for the car. We love you and I know today was a hetic day, but we get through it. I am glad your back and I know Lisa is for sure... Hope tomorrow we have computers. Note folks, when you work at a Toy store the last thing you want on a Monday is all your computers and registers to go down. Easy day for me I sat in my office, updated my franklin, worked on some filing and planning for yes my friends Holiday 2007 yikes 6 months away...



No comments: